To meet the needs of clients, we provide different plans, including basic one-time service, package, monthly service, as well as deep cleaning (cleaning up) and short-term maids who can temporarily replace foreign domestic helper or nanny.
Our domestic helpers either have completed the courses from the Employees Retraining Board (ERB) or are very experienced.
(1) One-time Service
Suitable for clients who use domestic helper service for the first time. One domestic helper.
|3 Hours||4 Hours|
(2) Package Plan
Clients can use the purchased package coupons within the validity period. One domestic helper.
|Package||Plan A(3 hours per session)||Plan B(4 hours per session)|
(3) Monthly Plan
Weekly regular service is provided by the same domestic helper (One domestic helper). This service charges a monthly fee.
|Hr/Session||Number of Session(s) Per Week|
|2 hrs (exclusively for business units)||$995||$1,970||$2,850||$3,725||$4,455|
(4) Cleaning Up
(i) General deep cleaning. Suitable for occupied units. Two domestic helpers.
|Number of Helper||Time (Hours)||Service Fee|
|Overtime Charge||$260 per hour|
(ii) CNY Cleaning Up. One or Two domestic helper(s).
|Date||Lunar Month||Charges||**Overtime Charge (/Hr)|
1 / 2 helper(s)
|1 Helper- 3 Hrs||* 1 Helper-|
3 Hrs (Existing Clients
|* 1 Helper-|
4 Hrs (Existing Clients
|* 2 Helper-|
4 Hrs (Existing Clients
|25/12/22-01/01/23||3rd–10th Dec||$600||$585||$760||$740||$1,520||$1,480||$200 / $380|
|02/01/23-10/01/23||11st–19th Dec||$615||$600||$780||$760||$1,560||$1,520||$205 / $390|
|11/01/23-20/01/23||20th–29th Dec||$630||$615||$800||$780||$1,600||$1,560||$210 / $400|
|28/01/23-31/01/23||7th–10th Jan||$600||$585||$760||$740||$1,520||$1,480||$200 / $380|
|* Existing clients refer to those completed registration on or before 20th December, 2022.|
** It is not allowed to change the number of helpers during the overtime work.
(5) Short-term Maid
According to the working location, number of working days and daily working hours requested by clients, we will arrange suitable domestic helpers as short-term maids, who can temporarily replace foreign domestic helpers or nannies.
The scope of work
1. Working Hours: 9am to 6pm
2. Clients can choose service dates and time flexibly.
Scope of work includes:
Hoovering and mopping indoor floors
Window and Window Frames Cleaning
* For the windows not installed with window grilles, helpers will only clean the indoor part but not the outdoor part. For the windows which grilles are installed and locked/fixed, helpers can clean the outdoor part. While cleaning, no part of the body other than their arms will reach out the windows. Clients can provide suitable tools such as long handle tools.
* The above scope of work is for reference only. The actual work needs to be determined according to the situation of the unit. Domestic helpers will perform the above-mentioned work according to client’s request during the service hours. Domestic helpers have the right to refuse to perform work beyond the above-mentioned scope.
* Clients need to provide cleaning supplies and utensils. If domestic helpers are requested to assist in purchasing related supplies, clients need to provide a shopping list. The purchase will take no less than 30 minutes and will be deducted from the entire service hours.
* For complex or dangerous work (e.g. window cleaning), clients must provide suitable auxiliary tools, such as long-handled tools and stable ladders. If domestic helpers think that the work will seriously endanger their personal safety, they have the right to refuse to perform the work.
* Service does not include cleaning chandeliers, ceilings and walls (living rooms and bedrooms).
* The scope of work of Short-term Maids will be specified before the service.
Cleaning windows is a dangerous job. If the windows are not installed with window grilles, helpers will only clean the indoor part of the windows. The outdoor part will not be cleaned by any method. If window grilles are installed, when cleaning the outdoor part of the windows, helpers will use the long-handled tools supplied by clients to assist, and only clean where the hands and tools can reach. Helper’s head and body will not reach out the windows.
No. Our helpers have not been trained to do car wash. Moreover, the insurance does not cover the duties of car wash.
Yes, but there will be more reservations these days and the number of domestic helpers is less than usual, so please make an appointment at least 4 days in advance.